The Simulation… I mean the Universe

Don’t worry guys I am not a Flat-Earth believer!! However this concept is always fun. As we have been learning the mind is subjective. Meaning that the world that we see is only what we as individuals perceive it to be! Which can be cool, but it can also mean that there is no ultimate truth. The trippy thing about living in a simulation, as the video states, we would only register what we need to see. When we are in our room, do other states exist. What are they doing over in Idaho, or in Madagascar? Do they really exist if we can’t see them? What is over the horizon? As far as we know, everything leading up to our creation is nothing but concepts and ideas spouted by people who claim to be smarter than us. However, nowadays there are many different concepts as to what caused the creation of Earth and humans.

There are the two most popular theories in today’s world are the “Big Bang Theory,” and everything stated in the Bible. A theory stating that we all have descended from Adam and Eve who were sent down from God. No evolution was involved, just that a higher being made us in “their perfect image.” So if that is plausible and easy to believe, then this “Simulation Theory,” is no different. It’s a concept that’s just as arguable, it just hasn’t been around enough to gain the type of following that such other “concept” has. If you have ever played Sims or watched the Matrix, how would it be so hard to believe that the things we feel, the things we experience are all fabricated for us? My question is how are we able to prove this, to prove how one theory is a viable concept that people should believe in, but the other one isn’t. What is he difference between your religion and the mystery creators of the simulator? If you think about it, everything in life seems so calculated and it seems just as out of proportion.

Basically what I’m trying to say is, this theory is as fair game as a theory where all this life came from a collection of mass floating in space. Let us say we find enough evidence that we live in a simulation or that free will is real. Now what? I think we should just enjoy life as it is. Because, honestly, why bother with things they do not pay us enough to care about?